Location: Various Markets
About Broadview Solutions:
Broadview is a leading provider of IT services catering to both established and emerging industries, bringing a visionary view of technology and the services our customers need to enable them. We build customized delivery models that fit each customer’s specific needs, while always focusing on efficiency and affordability.
We love our customers, and as a team we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure they love doing business with Broadview.
What We’re Looking For:
Broadview Solutions is looking for a motivated and driven individual to grow with our team. This person will place top priority on providing best-in-class service to our customers. A strong sense of ownership and desire for positive outcomes is a must!
Our Project Coordinators work closely with our team members to help deliver customer-initiated projects efficiently. The Project Coordinator manages administrative tasks including document creation and distribution, creates and oversees the project schedule, and ensures all post event deliverables are collected, complete, and accessible to the customer. Critical qualities include excellent communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, and the expertise to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, consider joining our team as a Field Technician.
What We Offer:
First and foremost, Broadview Solutions offers a positive and supportive work environment. We believe all team members are a valuable part of the organization who contribute to the success of Broadview and our customers.
We believe in a great work life balance! As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Broadview offers a generous time off program to ensure all team members have the opportunity to relax and recharge.
Individual growth is a cornerstone of our organization. At Broadview, you will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge and develop skills that help you progress towards your professional goals. We’ll help you define a career path within the organization and support your development to achieve those goals.
- As part of our Field Operations team, the Field Technician is the face of Broadview in front of our clients. You will represent the company in all on-site technical activities
- Develop positive and productive relationships with Broadview customers at the local level
- Perform installation and maintenance on a variety of technology-based systems at customer facilities:
- Networking Hardware
- VoIP and telephony
- Desktop PC/Servers
- POS and other retail technologies
- Network and circuit cabling
- IoT Devices
- Provide clear documentation of the status and outcomes of service dispatches
- Perform a variety of infrastructure and wireless site surveys
- Participate in proof of concept and pilot dispatches and provide feedback on feasibility, level of effort, and procedures to Broadview stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- A strong focus on customer service with a drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external parties
- An analytical and problem solving mindset with the ability to respond in a very dynamic environment with constantly changing activities and priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly to new projects with differing strategies for delivering services
- A collaborative approach to problem solving while also being able to operate independently and with a strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge and experience in any of the technology categories listed above
- Industry certifications (Cisco, Aruba, CompTIA, etc.) a PLUS!
- Ability to drive a company vehicle with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a criminal history and background check with drug screening