Location: Cary, NC
About Broadview Solutions:
Broadview is a leading provider of IT services catering to both established and emerging industries, bringing a visionary view of technology and the services our customers need to enable them. We build customized delivery models that fit each customer’s specific needs, while always focusing on efficiency and affordability.
We love our customers, and as a team, we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure they love doing business with Broadview.
What We’re Looking For:
Broadview Solutions is looking for a motivated and driven individual to grow with our team. This person will place top priority on providing best-in-class service to our customers. A strong sense of ownership and desire for positive outcomes is a must!
Our Project Coordinators work closely with our team members to help deliver customer-initiated projects efficiently. The Project Coordinator manages administrative tasks, including document creation and distribution, creates and oversees the project schedule, and ensures all post-event deliverables are collected, complete, and accessible to the customer. Critical qualities include excellent communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, and the expertise to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, consider joining our team as a Project Coordinator.
What We Offer:
First and foremost, Broadview Solutions offers a positive and supportive work environment. We believe all team members are a valuable part of the organization who contribute to the success of Broadview and our customers.
We believe in a great work-life balance! As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Broadview offers a generous time off program to ensure all team members have the opportunity to relax and recharge.
Individual growth is a cornerstone of our organization. At Broadview, you will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge and develop skills that help you progress toward your professional goals. We’ll help you define a career path within the organization and support your development to achieve those goals.
- Single Point of Contact for low to medium-complexity projects in a client-facing role.
- Project planning and support, assisting with the creation and review of the initial and ongoing SOW.
- Oversees all aspects of installations and de-installations for assigned projects, coordinating all aspects of initial visit, revisits and reschedules.
- Regular interaction with clients to review and update specific project deliverables.
- Reports on project progress to stakeholders and management to ensure KPIs of deliverables are met
- Schedules and facilitates meetings with stakeholders, project team, and others to communicate plans, actions, risks, progress, and issues.
- Assists with resolution of issues that may arise during the project, handles all project-related escalations per established escalation and communication paths.
- Maintains and builds relationships with internal teams and third-party vendors.
- Monitors the daily progress of projects, analyzing project data and maintains client specific progress reports.
- Tracks and coordinates invoicing, including change requests and out of scope billing.
What You’ll Need:
- A strong focus on customer service with a drive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external parties.
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset with the ability to respond in a very dynamic environment with constantly changing activities and priorities.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new projects with differing strategies for delivering services.
- A collaborative approach to problem solving while operating independently and with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience working in the field services industry is a PLUS!
- Minimum education – Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience