Resource Coordination Specialist
Location: Cary, NC
About Broadview Solutions:
Broadview is a leading provider of IT services catering to both established and emerging industries, bringing a visionary view of technology and the services our customers need to enable them. We build customized delivery models that fit each customer’s specific needs, while always focusing on efficiency and affordability.
We love our customers, and as a team we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure they love doing business with Broadview.
What We’re Looking For:
Broadview Solutions is looking for a motivated and driven individual to grow with our team. This person will place top priority on providing best-in-class service to our customers. A strong sense of ownership and desire for positive outcomes is a must!
This individual will have full ownership of the coordination and delivery of services within an assigned geographic region. He/she will work regularly with our customers and PMO to prioritize activities and ensure optimal outcomes. They will manage resource schedules to ensure Broadview is delivering on customer commitments and consistently exceeding expectations.
If this sounds like you, consider joining our team as a Resource Coordination Specialist.
What We Offer:
First and foremost, Broadview Solutions offers a positive and supportive work environment. We believe all team members are a valuable part of the organization who contribute to the success of Broadview and our customers.
We believe in a great work life balance! As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Broadview offers a generous time off program to ensure all team members have the opportunity to relax and recharge.
Individual growth is a cornerstone of our organization. At Broadview, you will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge and develop skills that help you progress towards your professional goals. We’ll help you define a career path within the organization and support your development to achieve those goals.
- As part of our core Field Operations team, the Resource Coordination Specialist is responsible for the scheduling of field resources and product delivery to align with customer commitments.
- Each project is unique, and the Resource Coordination Specialist will collaborate with internal teams to develop strategies for delivering services.
- The individual in this position will have full ownership for successfully delivering within his/her assigned geography.
- Provide status updates to project managers and customers on in-flight activities and escalate activities in jeopardy.
- Regularly communicate with field technicians and have the ability to logically assign resources to cover all scheduled field activities.
- Balance workload across multiple resources to optimize labor utilization, while also ensuring Broadview is exceeding customer SLA commitments.
What You’ll Need:
- A strong focus on customer service with a drive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external parties.
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset with the ability to respond in a very dynamic environment with constantly changing activities and priorities.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new projects with differing strategies for delivering services.
- A collaborative approach to problem solving while operating independently and with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience working in a dispatch or freight logistics environment is a PLUS!
- Minimum education – Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience