Broadview offers a full portfolio of deployment services, acting as the sole partner for all your IT service needs. From staging and integration through installation, decommissioning, and even destruction, we have the right team and capabilities to deliver your project successfully.
One of the most critical roles in driving customer success and delight is your Broadview Project Manager. Your project manager is the glue that holds all aspects of your project together – they are responsible for the planning, scheduling, and execution of your project and serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related activities. Our project management methodology is expertly designed to oversee the unique requirements of your project and defined success criteria.
Warehousing & Logistics
Leveraging our strategic partner Flash Global, Broadview offers a turnkey solution for all your warehousing and logistics needs. Our services include:
- Extensive inventory management with real-time visibility into your assets via our BroadVision client portal.
- Short or long-term storage – secure and climate controlled
- On-demand pick, pack, and ship services
- Just-in-time delivery and removal services
- Spare parts management and SLA-based parts delivery
Staging & Configuration
Broadview offers comprehensive staging services to help customers prepare and configure equipment before deployment. Whether configuring software, testing hardware, or integrating new systems, our staging services are designed to be fast, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Inspection, assembly, and burn-in.
- Configuration, imaging, and testing.
- Asset tagging and inventory management
- Refurbish and Refresh
- SIM activation and management
- Phone provisioning
Site Survey & Assessment
Broadview offers a full slate of site survey and assessment services to ensure your locations are always ready for deployment. Using our innovative data capture tool developed by FastField Forms, all deliverables are captured in a consistent format, then uploaded to your BroadVision client portal for immediate review.
- Infrastructure – Survey your location for hardware, power, cabling, and environmental data. Additional data capture fields are infinite based on your individual needs.
- Wireless – Leveraging an extensive toolset by Ekahau, we provide Predictive, Passive, and Active surveys for WLAN infrastructure.
- Cellular – For backup or primary connectivity, including 5G, our technician surveys for signal strength, quality, and speed to determine the best location and carrier for your cellular needs.
- Real-Time Review – Our Implementation team reviews survey deliverables before the technician leaves the site, ensuring all expected data is accurate and complete.
Broadview installs nearly any technology anywhere, leveraging our diverse workforce of badged field technicians across all geographies. From one site to thousands, we are experts at planning and delivering large, multisite deployments in short timeframes. Utilizing our vast experience in technology deployment, we evaluate each project individually and make recommendations that outline the most efficient and cost-effective method for completing the project.
- Rack & Stack – Voice and data networking, WLAN, Server, POS, Peripherals, IOT devices
- 5G Solutions & Connectivity
- Emerging Technologies
- Configuration and software upgrades
- Demarc extensions and light cabling
- Decommissioning & Data Wipe
Disposal & Destruction
Broadview provides centralized disposal and destruction services for your end-of-life assets as part of our onsite decommissioning service. These services include data wiping performed onsite or in our centralized facility, environmentally responsible disposal, and proof of disposal via a certificate.
The sole mission of the Broadview Implementation team is to manage your service event in real-time, while it happens. They perform traditional test and turn-up services ranging from simple technician check-in/check-out to more complex engineering-level tasks. No matter how complex the solution is, our team has the skills to manage your event through successful completion.
- Oversight of tech arrival and departure.
- Milestone management of all tasks, providing live updates via the BroadVision client portal.
- Manage onsite processes and provide technical support.
- Configure and troubleshoot installed equipment.
- Review of deliverables and collection of data before tech release.
- Augmented Reality – facilitates real-time video, letting you see what our technician sees live.